Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sleepless

Two nights in a row this week, I have found myself tossing and turning - unable to sleep until 2am. My mind just won't shut off. So Friday night was no exception and I woke up on less than ideal sleep to take my LSAT PT timed using Simugator's LSAT Proctor. I surprised myself on the logic games and was able to complete far more problems than anticipated - only missing two due to time constraints. However, the reading comprehension and logical reasoning sections were not finished within the necessary 35 mins. I hope this improves with practice, I hear it will.

I am considering taking a weekend prep course before the test, just to reaffirm what I've learned and help me to build confidence. It can't hurt, right? I am thinking that the Powerscore course would be the obvious choice, given that I've read through both of the bibles and have trained myself on their methods. I am afraid that taking a Testmasters, Blueprint, or Kaplan course will hurt my preparation by potentially confusing me right before the test. Feel free to tell me otherwise.

At this point, I am just going to continue to take PT's and review my mistakes - trying to understand WHY I missed each problem so that I can correct it going forward. I am excited, nervous, scared, stressed, hopeful, elated and more! So many swirling emotions, NO WONDER I can't sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment